Innovative customers up for New London Awards
Voting is open to choose London’s most innovative architectural and building projects in the New London Architecture (NLA) Awards.
Proudlock Associates are delighted to see our clients shortlisted across several categories.
The annual NLAs, in association with the Mayor of London, celebrate architecture, planning and development schemes making the capital a better place in which to live, work and play.
We send our best wishes to:
- PRP for Clarion Housing Group in the Masterplans and Strategies category for High Path.
- Heatherwick Studio in the Retail and Mayor’s Prize categories for Coal Drops Yard.
See Heatherwick Studio
- Stiff+Trevillion in the Workplaces category for 40 Beak Street.
- TP Bennett for Schroders in the Workplaces category for 1 London Wall Place.
See TP Bennett.
See details of all the nominated projects in the full shortlist.
Vote for People’s Choice Award
Take part by picking your favourite from the shortlist and voting for the NLA People’s Choice Award. Maybe one of the projects has improved your work or play, or you think it is just great for London. You can vote:
- via the online form
- clicking to tweet under any project in the shortlist.
You have until 20 June 2019 to cast your vote.
Value of awards
We all love to win awards and to have our work recognised. It feels good.
Winning an award can also boost your bottom line. The publicity given to award nominees and winners can only drive more customers to your company.
While the NLAs focus on schemes that improve the capital, there are many awards that celebrate inclusive design.
Here are some examples:
- Bespoke Access Awards
- Civic Trust Awards (Selwyn Goldsmith Award for Universal Design)
- Helen Hamlyn Designs Awards
- The Accessible Cities Award
- Visit England, Access for All Tourism Award
Use expert consultants
If you are a company that would like to enter an award for inclusion and welcoming disabled customers, we advise working with qualified and experienced inclusive design and accessibility consultants.
Getting expert support from as early in the project as possible can make a real difference to your chances of winning an award.
Proudlock Associates can help. We want our customers to strive for the best in inclusive design and to get a morale-boosting reward for doing it.
Please contact us about getting ready to win an inclusion award, email email@example.com or call Tracey Proudlock on 07921 776361.