An Access Audit is the first step to identify and remove barriers to disabled people in your premises.
● your whole site
● your management practices
An Access Audit looks at:
● the external environment including the arrival experience and approaches
● entrance and reception area
● horizontal circulation and vertical circulation (lifts and stairs)
● toilets and other sanitary facilities
● controls and equipment
● communication systems
● means of escape
● signage and way finding
● colour, lighting and the visual environment
● the acoustic environment.
● a user-friendly, detailed assessment
● recommendations for change
● helpful guidance including diagrams to support changes recommended
To help you plan and resource adjustments, recommendations will be:
● cost banded
To see sample Access Audits, please contact us.