An Access Audit is the first step to identify and remove barriers to disabled people in your premises.
- your whole site
- your management practices
An Access Audit looks at:
- the external environment including the arrival experience and approaches
- entrance and reception areas
- horizontal circulation and vertical circulation (lifts and stairs)
- toilets and other sanitary facilities
- controls and equipment
- communication systems
- means of escape
- signage and way finding
- colour, lighting and the visual environment
- the acoustic environment.
- a user-friendly, detailed assessment
- recommendations for change
- helpful guidance including diagrams to support changes recommended
To help you plan and resource adjustments, recommendations will be:
- cost banded
To see sample Access Audits, please contact us.